This is the day we start releasing the new resources and music for the 2018 teaching year! And the first thing I want to give you is a brand new set of 30 and 40 piece challenge charts!
What’s Included in the Free Editable 30 and 40 Piece Challenge Charts
Here’s what you get:
- A chart for the wall so everyone can display their progress
- Repertoire charts to put in the student’s notebook
- Stamp cards that can be used in a variety of ways
- Certificate of completion (where you can type in name, date, etc.)
What’s Exciting About These Charts
Besides the fact that these Editable 30 and 40 Piece Challenge Charts are professionally designed and free, the really exciting thing is that the fields on the wall chart and Certificate of Completion are editable! So you can type in your students’ names before you print it. It will look even more professional this way!
Here’s how to add students’ names.
- Be sure to open these PDFs in Adobe Reader.
- On page 4 (if you want the 30 piece challenge) and 8 (if you are using the 40 piece challenge), click in the top field for your students name.
- Type in your students name there!
- The font size will auto adjust to the number of letters in the student’s name. So, if you have students with really long names, then you’ll want to make the font size smaller for those with short names. To do that, all you have to do is add extra spaces at the end of the short-named students.
Watch the video to see it in action:
More articles about the 30 and 40 piece challenge:
- Take the 30 Piece Challenge
- Interview with Elissa Milne on the 40 piece Challenge!
- The 2016 All is Calm Pieces Are HERE! – There’s idea at the bottom for incentives.
- Articles from Elissa Milne on the 40 piece challenge