Best Stress-free Business Practices for Your Studio
Hundreds of teachers have taken this 1.5 hour online, life-changing workshop that will decrease your stress level, paperwork, workload, and can significantly increase your income. Peace of mind, free time, security, and confidence will be just some of the things you can experience when you take “The Best Stress Free Business Practices for Your Studio.”
- How to make a consistent income all year
- Determine your rate (and it’s not by asking other teachers)
- Calculate price increases and when to make them
- Take time off for sickness or unexpected events without losing pay
- Eliminate make-up lessons (fairly)
- Deal with the overscheduled students without losing your mind
- Communicate big policy changes without losing students
Save More on the Workshop Bundle:
Purchase Best Stress-free Business Practices and Marketing, Taxes, Business Entities, and Liability for a discount!
$198.00 Add to cart
About the Presenter:
Composer, Piano Teacher, Owner of www.ComposeCreate.com
Wendy Stevens, NCTM is a composer, piano teacher, clinician, and blogger. She writes a regular business column “Making Money, Making Space” for Clavier Companion and has presented about “Stress-free Business Practices” at the National Conference on Keyboard Pedagogy, SMU Institute for Piano Teachers, National Federated Music Clubs Conference, and more.
Wendy holds a Master of Music degree in composition and theory and enjoys writing and presenting on business issues, teaching composition, creativity, and piano teaching topics. She is a nationally certified teacher of music and a member of ASCAP. This ComposeCreate blog for piano teachers is her creation. Her pedagogical compositions are published by Hal Leonard, Willis, and www.ComposeCreate.com.