The best way to contact me is via email and I love to correspond with teachers! I just don’t have a quiet enough house to answer the phone and be of much service. But emails WILL get to me even if they get read at midnight! Thanks so much for your understanding.
Please read the following for expedited help!
If you are contacting me about an order:
- Please see the Store FAQs and Troubleshooting page as almost every question can be answered very quickly on that page. However, don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance!
- Expired links? Please go to this Re-generate My Links page for immediate assistance!
- If you have not received your download email at all, check your spam folder and then be sure to include your PHONE NUMBER in your email just in case I need to call you. If you have ordered from a school address, please note that many schools have such tight security on their email that my emails (including a reply) may not get to you. Please be sure to leave a PHONE NUMBER in case I need to call you.
If you purchased a workshop and cannot get logged in:
- First, be sure that you are using the correct email address to log in. This is the email address you used to order the workshop.
- If you still cannot get logged in, please contact Wistia for help! Tell them that you should have access to a video that ComposeCreate.com has created. They are fabulous and will get back to you with help when they are not on their Christmas break.
- If after a few days, they have not gotten back to you, please feel free to go ahead and send me an email through the form below: