Cup Tapping Patriotic Music – America the Beautiful
This epic cup tapping patriotic music is carefully composed with cup tapping to excite your your beginning, intermediate, and even late intermediate students about rhythm, performing, and even their country!
We wanted this to really big, so we collaborated with other musicians to create an epic sounding orchestration track too! This America the Beautiful Cup Tapping Arrangement Package comes with all of these things:
- Intermediate piano arrangement
- Level 1 cup tapping routine that goes with the arrangement
- Level 2 cup tapping routine that goes with the arrangement
- Level 3 cup tapping routine that goes with the arrangement
- NEW: Orchestration tracks at 3 different tempos with the piano (just in case you don’t have a piano handy)
- NEW: Orchestration tracks at 3 different tempos without the piano (because if you do have a piano, you are going to want to play too!)
You also get bonus training videos!
I recorded 3 training videos that you can watch or you can show your piano students! That’s a nice break for you because I can teach them the techniques and you can just pause the recording and practice!
After you purchase, I’ll send you an email (make sure you use YOUR email to checkout) with information about the training videos!
You only have to buy it once…reuse for years and years of teaching!
This package comes with a Studio License that allows you to make as many prints as you need for students that you teach for your lifetime of teaching! So this year, you could do Level 1, next year you could do Level 3, and then a few years down the road you could do Level 2. Or you could do it for a summer recital, for a school program, at a mall to help advertise for lessons…the sky’s the limit!
$11.99 Studio Use License (Reproducible to use with your students)
Want to Make It a Summer of Rhythm Cups?
It’s really one of the easiest summer lesson plans you can have for a camp, group lessons, or even just liven up private lessons. Teach smaller segments in conjunction with the big America the Beautiful piece, have students make up their own rhythms, decorate your cups, and you’ve got an entire summer program that’s easy and inexpensive.
Details of the cup tapping patriotic music package
- Level: All levels. Piano music is mid intermediate. Cup tapping includes 3 levels – elementary, early intermediate, and late intermediate
- Pages: 15 pages, 3 pages of piano music, 9 pages of rhythm cup tapping routines, cover included!
- Extras: 6 mp3 tracks! 3 orchestration + piano; 3 orchestration tracks created by IMMusic
- Style: Epic, big, grand, and patriotic!
- Format: PDF instant download + mp3s
You might wonder…
Do we need to perform all 3 levels at once?
No, please don’t! The individual levels were created to carefully enhance the piano arrangement, so they should be attempted as individual performances with the piano and orchestration. However, if you want to be adventurous, you could certainly try a performance with all 3 (you can see it’s pretty good in the video, even though it was intended that way), BUT you must use a different sized cup for each level. This is important to keep the timbres different so it doesn’t sound like cup tapping cacophony since the rhythms are slightly different.
Be the first to review this piece!
Please leave a comment in the comment section or leave a link to the video of your student playing the cup tapping patriotic music!
What is a studio license of America the Beautiful Cup Tapping Arrangement?
Studio License – When you purchase this cup tapping patriotic music package, you will receive a PDF and are permitted to print the piano music or the rhythm cup tapping pages for use with students you directly teach for as long as you are teaching! You will also receive mp3s in the form of a ZIP file and you can send your students one of these mp3s with which to practice at a time, but cannot send the entire set at a time. This cannot be shared with or transferred other teachers, even within the same studio. See terms and conditions for full information.
~ Thank you for complying with U. S. copyright laws!