Yes, that’s right! I will be giving the “Stress-free Business Practices for Your Studio” workshop in two locations this summer and both are very affordable! As you can tell, this is the week for learning about summer learning opportunities for piano teachers. I’ve already posted about the one with a business/entrepreneurial focus, one about being a creative piano teacher, and now this one:
How can I attend “Stress-Free Business Practices for My Studio” workshop?
Here are the workshop dates, times, and details. I hope to see some of you there! Let me know if you are coming and then be sure to introduce yourself so we can chat!
Dollarhide Piano Store “Stress-free Business Practices for Your Studio”
- When: July 25th 8:45-1:15
- Where: Dollarhide’s Music Center, Inc., 41 Palafox Place, Pensacola, FL
- Sessions: “Stress-free Business Practices for Your Studio” (part 1 and part 2) and “Making Rhythm Fun!”
- Who can come: Anyone! Just let Valerie at Dollarhide know you’d like to come and she can give you all the details!
NFMC Jr. Day (anyone can come!)
- When: June 28th 9:00-4:00
- Where: Portland, Oregon
- Sessions: “Stress-free Business Practices for Your Studio” (part 1 and 2), “Making Rhythm Fun!”, and “Best Ideas” It’s a whole day of piano teaching ideas!
- Who can come: Anyone! You don’t have to be an NFMC member.
- Cost: Only $50 for the whole day!
- More information Sign up for Jr. Day
If you aren’t getting the ComposeCreate email newsletter, you’ll want to sign up now! All the special offers and news like this one come to newsletter subscribers (and are not always posted publicly). So be sure you join the community of teachers getting creative ideas delivered straight to your email!
Be sure to let me know if you are coming to either of these presentations! I’d love to meet you!