$7.99 $6.99 Studio license
New Spring Recital Template You Can Edit!
Last year’s spring recital template was very popular. But several teacher requested that we create a brand new spring recital template where you can also edit the title.
So today, I’m excited to announce the release of the 2018 Spring Recital Template you can edit!
All the text is editable – even the title!
Yes, that’s right. Everything on the template with text is editable. So you can call your recital “Spring Recital,” “Music Concert,” “Music for Spring,” “Music in the Mountains,” or whatever you want!
Is it vertical or horizontal?
This template includes both! We want this package to be as versatile as possible for you, so you get both horizontal AND vertical programs. They both come with front and back pages, so you get the maximum amount of space to add your students!
What file formats do you provide?
We provide all 3 common file formats:
- Word Documents (for those with PCs)
- Pages Documents (for those with Macs)
- Adobe Reader Documents (everyone can use these!)
This package contains everything you need to look professional and host a successful recital! Your Spring Recital Template you can edit includes:
- Color invitation poster
- Color 4-up invitations (these can be cut to be handed out to families)
- Color vertical program front side
- Color vertical program back side
- Color horizontal, booklet style program front
- Color horizontal, booklet style program back
- Color compliment cards – 6 to a page
- Black and white invitation poster
- Black and white 4-0up invitations (can be cut to be handed out to families)
- Black and white vertical program front
- Black and white vertical program back
- Black and white horizontal, booklet style program front
- Black and white horizontal, booklet style program back
- Black and white compliment cards
Need Easy, Impressive, Last-minute Recital Pieces?
These Rote and Reading pieces are based on catchy patterns, so they are super easy for students to learn. They are some of our most popular offerings on ComposeCreate, so we’re pretty confident that your students and their audience will find them engaging and fun!