This bundle of audience participation piano pieces is going to make any recital tons more fun for the audience! These two pieces, Guy Eye and Mob Bop, are going to wow everyone!
Why use audience participation piano pieces?
When you include the audience in the music-making experience, you get:
- A more attentive and engaged audience
- Everyone making music together which = fun!
- A memorable recital
- Great comments from parents
- Above all, you’ll get an amazing reputation for being a creative teacher who connects well with kids and adults!
Many teachers have reported that after a recital with these pieces, they hear things like, “that was the best recital ever!”
How can you use audience participation pieces?
Both of these audience participation pieces can be performed in any of these fun ways:
- As a solo plus the mp3 clapping accompaniment (You get 3 free mp3s with purchase)
- As a solo with some or all of your students clapping
- As a solo with the audience tapping and clapping
- For a monster concert!
In addition, because these are studio licensed, you’ll be able to use them over and over without making another purchase!
What comes with your audience participation bundle purchase?
This bundle includes the studio license of both pieces. This includes:
- The PDF music
- The covers (always included)
- Free mp3 clapping tracks at 3 different tempos (and for this package, you are licensed to send these to your students so they can practice at home too)
- Directions on how to introduce either piece
What is a Studio License?
This bundle of audience participation pieces is only available as a studio license which means that you only have to purchase it one time, and you are then licensed to print as many prints as you need for yourself or any student you directly teach! In other words, it’s like getting an unlimited supply of both pieces since you never have to pay for them again, plus there is no shipping. You get the PDF and bonus mp3s in your email within minutes of your purchase.
Then, you can use one or two pieces this year, wait a few years and use them again without ever having to purchase them again!
Want more Audience Participation Piano Pieces?
These audience participation are all the rage in piano teaching and are being used in recitals around the world! If you’d like other audience participation pieces, please check these out: