Thank you for your order! Here are a few common questions with detailed answers about downloading items from the ComposeCreate store.
The best way to do this is to get them on your home computer first where you can unzip them easily. Then, you’ll just need to transfer the to iTunes and sync your iPad. If you don’t have iTunes on your PC, you can download it on the Apple site and follow the directions that are on this site.
How to get them to your iPad and/or play with iTunes (assuming you have iTunes on your computer):
- Click on the link (be sure to do this to both). This will cause them to download to your computers “downloads folder.”
- To open the zipped files, find them in your downloads folder and then double click. This will extract the files to a folder.
- Double click the folder that is created to see all the tracks.
- Open iTunes and drag the files from Finder to iTunes.
- After you put them in iTunes, be sure to connect your iPad to your computer and you’ll sync the files and be able to see them on your iPad.
How to download the beats straight to your iPad:
Download iZip to your iPad. https://itunes.apple.
Go to the iPad email program. Open the email and click on the link. The email program will automatically take you to a browser and will have a box that says “Open in” or “Open in iZip.” Choose “Open in iZip.”
Your iPad will take you to iZip and iZip will say “Would you like to extract all files?” Say OK.
The files will be there and you can click on any of them to play them! You can select individual files and click the “open in” choice at the bottom of the screen to open in AnyTune if you have that installed. That will give you more controls for pausing, looping, etc. [NOTE: Apple does not let you play mp3s on iTunes that are not purchase through iTunes, UNLESS you download them to your computer first, drag them to iTune on your computer and then sync your iPad to that.]
While on your iPad or iPhone, simply check your email and click the download link that comes to you after you order. Then, when the PDF opens up, tap the document and you will see an “open in…” message appear. Choose which program you want to open your PDF in and your iPad or iPhone should save it in that program.
If you have already downloaded the PDF on your desktop and your link is expired or used too many times, simply visit this page to get a new download link so that you can open it on your iPad.
It sounds like you are on a Mac or perhaps don’t have the latest Adobe Reader installed on your PC. Mac defaults to the “preview” program to open PDFs, but this is not a fully enabled PDF viewer program. Make sure that you download the free Adobe Reader (the industry standard for viewing and printing PDFs) and if you have it downloaded and are using it, make sure it’s the latest version. You can get it or update it here: http://get.adobe.com/rea
If Adobe Reader doesn’t appear to be one of the choices when you right click the file, your computer doesn’t really have Adobe installed. Be sure to find the .dmg file in your downloads and double click to download it. It will take you through the steps easily.
Another way to do this:
Make sure you have Adobe already installed. Then, go to your programs or apps folder and open Adobe Reader. Click the file button on the upper left corner while in Adobe Reader and choose Open. Then, browse out to find the file and click on it. This should open it and display everything with no problem!
- Go to your App store on your iPad and search for and download the free Winzip program.
- Go back to your mail and click on the download link from the email I sent you.
- This will launch your browser and it will ask you where you want to open it. Choose to open it with WinZip.
- Your files will extract automatically and you can play (if it’s an mp3) or view (if it’s a PDF) from the WinZip program.
- If you wish to move it to another program (like you want to move your PDF to Notability or Adobe Reader), then click the little icon on the top right that looks like a square with an arrow pointing up. This will give you other programs options for opening and storing these files.
- P.S. If you want to move your mp3 files to iTunes, Apple does not make an option for this. You’ll have to move these to your desktop and move them to iTunes from there and then sync with your devise. You can still play the mp3s from WinZip or I would recommend downloading and moving it to AnyTune so that you can control the speed!!!!
If you used an eCheck, you will not receive an email with a link until after the check has cleared Paypal. This can take up to 10 days.
Of course! When you click the “Check out with Paypal button,” there will be an option to pay without creating a Paypal account. Click the “Don’t have a Paypal account” text and you can check out quickly, easily, securely and without an account.
If you do not wish to do that, you can always email me your phone number and I can charge your credit card through a different service than Paypal.