What’s included in the ice cream and popsicle recital programs:
This complete summer recital program template package comes with:
- Vertical program – this now comes with a front and back side so you can fit even more pieces and students!
- Horizontal foldable program – If you have lots of students, you’ll want to use this one. Every single page is professionally designed.
- Recital poster – enter your details and it’s ready to go!
- NEW! Recital invitations (just like the poster only smaller and 4 on a page)
- Compliment cards – these have fun music jokes on the popsicle sticks!
- Professional design – watch the ice cream and popsicles melt on each page!
You’ll definitely want these in full color, but just in case your color cartridge is out on your printer, we’ve included both:
- Color version of all pages
- Black and white version of all pages
More samples – are you hungry yet?
These are studio-licensed!
Yes, these come with a studio license, so you can not only print as many as you want for this years’ recital, but you can use them for more than one recital in the future! You could use them for 5 summer recitals or 10 or even more over the life of your teaching.
Get the complete package here:
All of the things mentioned above are included in this complete ice cream and popsicle recital program package! And they’re on sale only through Friday at 10 p.m. CST!
$7.99 Studio Use License (Reproducible to use in your studio for many summers)
Details of Summer Recital Program Template Package:
- Includes: 8.5×11 invitation poster, recital program (in both vertical and booklet style), invitations, compliment cards
- Pages: 6 documents (2 PDF, 2 Word doc, and 2 Pages doc) all with 5 pages each.
- Format: PDF, Word, Pages all included
- Features: Artwork includes the white space so you don’t have to worry about edge to edge printing
- Savings: Artwork incorporates white space so you don’t spend $$ on tons of ink!
Is the title editable?
Several teachers have asked if the title is editable. As you can see, the title (which looks a little like melting ice cream) is a part of the design, so it is not editable. However, you can always put in a white text box in front of it if you’d like to use text of your own.
Here what teachers say about editable recital programs:
The fact it’s editable makes the job so much easier made the poster in less than 5 min. Thx for a great product !!
I just bought these and finished my spring recital program today! It was so easy!!! Just what I wanted!
A few sweet ladies who arrived at my recital, took a program wanted to know where to purchase admission for the recital because the programs looked so professional! I am not kidding. So many positive comments about the programs!
My programs look beautiful and professional, and I am thrilled to have such a great touch for my recital this evening!
What does a studio license of the Ice cream and popsicle recital program from ComposeCreate.com mean?
Studio License – When you purchase the digital studio license of the summer ice cream and popsicle recital program from ComposeCreate.com, you will receive PDFs, Word docs, and Pages documents. You are permitted to edit the editable portions of the program and invitation and use it for any recital which you give! This cannot be shared with or transferred other teachers, even within the same studio. See terms and conditions for full information.
Support – Unfortunately, we are unable to provide support for editing these documents, though if you feel there is something wrong with your document, we are happy to help look into our product to make sure it is working!
~ Thank you for complying with U. S. copyright laws!