We want you to have what you need for the teaching year! So instead of making you wait for new releases every week, you can now look at all of the new August releases and purchase them as the 2019 New Release Bundle with an even bigger discount! Yes, you will still be able to purchase these separately, but the biggest savings will be 15% off instead of the usual 10% off each individual release which lasts only 3 days.
What’s included in the 2019 New Release Bundle?
Everything that we’re releasing between August 12-September 10th is included in this bundle at a 15% discount (instead of the usual 10%). This includes these 7 items:
- Cluck Cluck Moo – The 3rd and final piece in the Rote and Reading Barnyard fun series. It’s for elementary students and helps them get used to moving into new positions easily. Free mp3 performance included at 3 different tempos!
- Mermaid Wishes – This beautiful piece is going to be loved by all your elementary mermaid-loving students. It comes with an intricately designed bonus coloring page just like it’s companion piece, Unicorn Gliding. Free mp3 performance track!
- Scooch on Over – This late intermediate ragtime piece is a refreshing take on ragtime. Plus it can be easily played by students with small hands or those who don’t like octaves! Free mp3 performance track!
- By the Blue-green Bay – This mature sounding elementary piece is great for older beginners, adults, or anyone who loves to play very emotional sounding music. It’s the second in a series of pieces for the older beginner. (See In Miller’s Meadow for more.) Free mp3 performance track!
- My First Rhythm Cup Explorations – This is our big reveal this fall! We’ve created Rhythm Cup Explorations for younger students including older preschoolers, kindergartners and even 1st and 2nd graders who might find the first book too challenging. This book features clean pages (only 1 line per page), bigger notes, easier patterns (many can be taught by rote), fun activities, and the usual cup-tapping fun. But all of it is geared toward the way young children learn! This is BIG!
- My First Rhythm Cup Explorations Professional Tracks – I call these professional because these are specifically composed to connect with young students. There are 3 tempos per line (slower tracks than Rhythm Cup Explorations) and each track has a full 2 measure click track to prepare. These aren’t just beats. They are super fun tracks in all different styles that young student will love and will help them to be successful in learning rhythm with My First Rhythm Cup Explorations!
- Editable “Where Does My Tuition Go?” Brochure with New Art – Our professional artist redesigned this brochure in a color and black and white version so that you can look professional, especially when you give this brochure to families for the first time. With the editable brochure, you can add your own logo, remove or move the singing bird from the front, add any text you want, and delete or edit any of our text.