A Royal Invitation is the newest big, bold, and impressive elementary piano solo. You might wonder, how does this piece accomplish this big impressive sound while still being easy enough for an elementary student to play? Here are some of the ways:
- It uses the pedal through the piece!
- Though it uses the pedal, it is not pentatonic, so there is suspense created like a story.
- It uses the entire piano.
- It employs easy to play patterns.
- The main parts are all in “C position.”
- It uses an interesting scale!
It’s amazing how powerfully motivating a big, impressive piece can be for an elementary student!
Watch the Video:
Details of the new big and easy elementary piano solo!
- Level: Early to Mid Elementary
- Pages: 5 pages, 3 pages of music, cover included!
- Style: Grand and Bold
- Format: PDF instant download
Here what are teachers say about this piece:
Be the first to review A Royal Invitation! Leave a comment in the comment section or leave a link to the video of your student playing it!
What is a studio license?
Studio License – When you purchase the digital studio license, you will receive a PDF and are permitted to print this piece for use with students you directly teach for as long as you are teaching! This cannot be shared with or transferred other teachers, even within the same studio. See terms and conditions for full information.
~ Thank you for complying with U. S. copyright laws!
- Wow! Check Out This Amazing Bold Escape Music Video! – A student made a music video from this piece and it’s so creative and inspiring! What about doing it with A Royal Invitation?
- How To Introduce Composing to Piano Students
- Big and Easy Amazing Grace