“Have You Forgotten What It’s Like to be a Child?”
Yes! We have all forgotten. And because we’ve forgotten, we get easily impatient and frustrated with children. We wonder why they don’t do what we say. We get angry because we think they are defiant. We scratch our heads at the strange things they do!
But when you understand these 5 characteristics about what it’s like to be a child, you’ll understand children at a much deeper level. You’ll find yourself more understanding and patient. And above all, you’ll find yourself being able to use techniques in your piano teaching that get to the root of the issue instead of just treating the symptom!
Have you forgotten what it’s like to be a child? Well, if you are over the age of 12, then yes you have. But, it’s not too late to remember!
$39 Single User license (access for 3 months)
Details of “Have You Forgotten What It’s Like to be a Child?”
- Audience: This is for any music teacher, piano teacher, or even parent!
- Length: 1 hour, 48 minutes
- Format: Professional, recorded workshop – you can see the presenter and slides simulateously
- Access: 3 months access from date of purchase
- License: Single user. Only the person who purchases this workshop may view it. No group viewing or recording allowed
Tell me more about the license for “Have You Forgotten What It’s Like to be a Child?”
Only the person who purchases this workshop is licensed to view it. No group viewing is allowed. This workshop is copyright 2016 by Compose Create LLC, all rights reserved. This means that you may not record it, share it, or distribute it in any way.
~ Thank you for complying with U. S. copyright laws!