Here’s what piano teaching business owners are saying:
Because of this training, in the past 4 years I’ve increased my studio income 54%, and I’m projected to increase it an additional 23% in 2015!
You will absolutely, positively make up your investment dollar for dollar, plus the addition of a few days off with no decrease in income! Add to that all the time saved from laboriously invoicing students, arranging makeups, etc. all of that….GONE!
I can’t thank you enough for stress-free business practices. For the first time in YEARS, I actually had 2 weeks off of piano teaching. It was heavenly! I feel relaxed and ready to get back into it. You just had the nicest, diplomatic way of explaining.
Brava, Wendy! There were so many valuable topics, nuggets, and examples offered in this webinar that I would most definitely recommend that others be the first in line to participate next time around. My stress level is already much lower…
EVERY topic was helpful to me. It helped me get motivated for the new teaching year to hear these great ideas! Please continue to share and inspire.
Every music teacher needs to see”The Best Stress Free Business Practices for Your Studio.” Wendy teaches how to respect yourself and be treated with respect in a way that doesn’t offend anyone. Wendy gives a different perspective on many of the complaints I hear from teaching friends. It all makes sense when you hear Wendy’s logical, common-sense explanation of how to solve these problems.
This was a very well thought out and helpful webinar. It was helpful to me and made me think differently about some things, especially my time and makeup lessons! Wendy is an excellent presenter with a great personality! I think this would be extremely helpful for younger teachers just starting out. It would save them a lot of headaches down the road!
“Marketing, Taxes, Business Entities, & Liability for the Piano Teacher” –
Piano Teaching Business Workshop
This workshop, presented by a business attorney and Wendy Stevens, will provide you with all kinds of information you need to make good decisions about your business and marketing in the 21st Century. In this 2 hours workshop (1.5 hours of presentation and one-half hour of questions and answers), you’ll learn:
- New marketing strategies to get new students (including a step-by-step) guide to setting up Facebook ads)
- How to tweak old marketing strategies so that they work better
- What kind of liability issues a piano teacher and piano studio face
- How to protect yourself from liability.
- What kind of business structures might help you keep more of your money (i.e. pay fewer taxes)
- Free images for advertising on Facebook (they are really picky and these will pass inspection for immediate use!)
Details of “Marketing, Taxes, Business Entities, and Liability” Workshop:
- Date: NOW! Gain access to a 2-hour recording of this session for three months.
- Total time:
90 minutes2 hours including Q&A
- Format: Recording that is available to view for 3 months from date of purchase
- Savings: No air fare, hotel fee, or travel expenses. Attend from your home.
- Technical Specs: Available on all devices: computers, iPad, tablet, iPhone, Smart phone.
- Detailed handout is part of this workshop, including step-by-step instructions on creating a Facebook ad, AND free Facebook advertising images!
- Please allow 48 hours for us to set up your access and send you the details. (It’s usually much faster.)
$99 Access to recording for 3 months
Save More on the Workshop Bundle:
Purchase “Best Stress-free Business Practices” and “Marketing, Taxes, Business Entities, and Liability” for a discount!
Access to online workshop for 3 months!
About the Presenters:
This presentation may only be viewed by one teacher. It may not be shared in any way with other individuals. If you wish to view this with others, please contact Wendy for details on how you can do this legally. Please see terms and conditions.
No refunds will be given for these workshops unless duplicate payment have been made. Each of these workshops is recorded and will be available for 30 days from the air date. Please allow 48 hours after your purchase for us to set up and email you the details about your access.
Results of this piano teaching business workshop will vary:
Because every teacher begins with a different policy, the results you will see in your income, stress level, and overall effects will vary. We know you know this, but wanted to make sure we say it anyway! 🙂