Here’s what piano teaching business owners are saying:
Wendy’s business advise is always smart and current, and this Marketing Webinar is no exception. Lots of great ideas in a concise format…just like she’s telling us to do with our marketing! The legal portion of the webinar with Richard is a good overview of the different types of businesses, possible tax advantages, and gives you the background to know what questions to ask a financial/business professional. Definitely a worthwhile investment.
I highly recommend Wendy Steven’s, Marketing, Taxes, Business Entities and Liability for the Piano Teacher seminar. Lots of relevant and helpful tips that can be applied right away for any small business owner.
Common-sense and wise advice for marketing and understanding the tax implications of running a piano studio – this webinar was packed with useful, pertinent information for independent teachers. Highly recommended for pedagogy students as well!
This workshop was excellent and provided an incredible amount of useful information.
“Marketing, Taxes, Business Entities, & Liability for the Piano Teacher” –
Piano Teaching Business Workshop
This workshop, presented by a business attorney and Wendy Stevens, will provide you with all kinds of information you need to make good decisions about your business and marketing in the 21st Century. In this 2 hours workshop (1.5 hours of presentation and one-half hour of questions and answers), you’ll learn:
- New marketing strategies to get new students (including a step-by-step) guide to setting up Facebook ads)
- How to tweak old marketing strategies so that they work better
- What kind of liability issues a piano teacher and piano studio face
- How to protect yourself from liability.
- What kind of business structures might help you keep more of your money (i.e. pay fewer taxes)
- Free images for advertising on Facebook (they are really picky and these will pass inspection for immediate use!)
Details of “Marketing, Taxes, Business Entities, and Liability” Workshop:
- Date: NOW! Gain access to a 2-hour recording of this session for three months.
- Total time:
90 minutes2 hours including Q&A
- Format: Recording that is available to view for 3 months from date of purchase
- Savings: No air fare, hotel fee, or travel expenses. Attend from your home.
- Technical Specs: Available on all devices: computers, iPad, tablet, iPhone, Smart phone.
- Detailed handout is part of this workshop, including step-by-step instructions on creating a Facebook ad, AND free Facebook advertising images!
- Please allow 48 hours for us to set up your access and send you the details. (It’s usually much faster.)
$99 Access to recording for 3 months
OR Purchase “Marketing, Taxes, Business Entities, and Liability” AND “Best Stress-free Business Practices”!
$198 $175 Access to recordings for 3 months
About the Presenters:
This presentation may only be viewed by one teacher. It may not be shared in any way with other individuals. If you wish to view this with others, please contact Wendy for details on how you can do this legally. Please see terms and conditions.
No refunds will be given for these workshops unless duplicate payment have been made. Each of these workshops is recorded and will be available for 30 days from the air date. Please allow 48 hours after your purchase for us to set up and email you the details about your access.
Results of this piano teaching business workshop will vary:
Because every teacher begins with a different policy, the results you will see in your income, stress level, and overall effects will vary. We know you know this, but wanted to make sure we say it anyway! 🙂